CNN International Commercial expands footprint
CNN International Commercial is expanding its footprint in the Asia Pacific region, opening an office in China. The new Beijing branch is a key part of CNNIC’s strategic push into China to better service clients across distribution, content sales, Government relations, and advertising sales.
The Beijing team will be led by Cindy Zhan who joins CNN International from BBC Worldwide. Zhan will work closely with her colleagues in Hong Kong, reporting into Executive Director for Greater China, Sally Young.
Vice President, CNN Advertising Sales Asia Pacific, Sunita Rajan: “Opening the Beijing office is a major milestone for CNN and emphasizes just how important the China market is. This is just a sign of things to come as we continue to boost our boots on the ground and capitalize on marketing and revenue opportunities both locally and internationally.”
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 180 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 112 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 102 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 43 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020