CNN International Commercial expands footprint
CNN International Commercial is expanding its footprint in the Asia Pacific region, opening an office in China. The new Beijing branch is a key part of CNNIC’s strategic push into China to better service clients across distribution, content sales, Government relations, and advertising sales.
The Beijing team will be led by Cindy Zhan who joins CNN International from BBC Worldwide. Zhan will work closely with her colleagues in Hong Kong, reporting into Executive Director for Greater China, Sally Young.
Vice President, CNN Advertising Sales Asia Pacific, Sunita Rajan: “Opening the Beijing office is a major milestone for CNN and emphasizes just how important the China market is. This is just a sign of things to come as we continue to boost our boots on the ground and capitalize on marketing and revenue opportunities both locally and internationally.”
- Toonz Media Group joins forces with Ferly for ‘Kingdom of None’ 69 views | posted on June 8, 2021
- Han Ji-hyun stars in the popular k-drama ‘The Penthouse 3: War in Life’ 63 views | posted on June 7, 2021
- Firstlight Media names Jim Vinh to lead Asia-Pacific sales 61 views | posted on June 7, 2021
- NBC Olympics selects its audio consoles provider for production of Olympic Games in Tokyo 52 views | posted on June 7, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020