CNN International Commercial expands footprint
CNN International Commercial is expanding its footprint in the Asia Pacific region, opening an office in China. The new Beijing branch is a key part of CNNIC’s strategic push into China to better service clients across distribution, content sales, Government relations, and advertising sales.
The Beijing team will be led by Cindy Zhan who joins CNN International from BBC Worldwide. Zhan will work closely with her colleagues in Hong Kong, reporting into Executive Director for Greater China, Sally Young.
Vice President, CNN Advertising Sales Asia Pacific, Sunita Rajan: “Opening the Beijing office is a major milestone for CNN and emphasizes just how important the China market is. This is just a sign of things to come as we continue to boost our boots on the ground and capitalize on marketing and revenue opportunities both locally and internationally.”
- TechStorm kickstarts 2021 with a bang as it launches on Malaysia’s latest direct-to-home platform Sirius TV 387 views | posted on January 11, 2021
- Bidya Sinha Mim and Pritom Hasan starrer ZEE5 Original ‘WTFry’ premieres on ZEE5 77 views | posted on January 11, 2021
- ZEASN and Line TV partner to bring trending content to smart TVs 76 views | posted on January 11, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Producer Alan Eucharis Choo 53 views | posted on January 11, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Producer Alan Eucharis Choo by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 11, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020