Kuala Lumpur – Telekom Malaysia Berhad (TM) via its award winning IPTV service, HyppTV, and Turner Broadcasting System Asia Pacific launched Boomerang, a global kids’ network. Now available to Malaysians via HyppTV Channel 555, Boomerang features a line-up of household names and contemporary cartoons programmed for both kids and their families.
Available in dual languages – English and Bahasa Malaysia, HyppTV subscribers can tune-in from now until 30 September 2015 for a free preview of the channel. Boomerang offers exclusive, first-run content including new episodes of timeless favourites such as Tom and Jerry and Looney Tunes, as well as premium series including Garfield, Pink Panther and Pals, Strawberry Shortcake, My Little Pony, Inspector Gadget, and DreamWorks’ Turbo FAST and its two Dragons series: Dragons: Riders of Berk and Dragons: Defenders of Berk.
Viewers can also expect a wave of new shows and new episodes of familiar favourites with fresh, premium content from shows like Wabbit, Mr. Bean and Be Cool, Scooby-Doo coming their way later this year!
The new channel was launched by Jeremy Kung, Executive Vice President, New Media, TM and Mark Eyers, Chief Content Officer for Kids Networks in Asia Pacific, Turner International in a fun and colorful event held in Bangsar Shopping Centre.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 184 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 112 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 102 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 43 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020