Kuala Lumpur – Boomerang, the global kids’ brand and companion channel to Cartoon Network, has launched in Malaysia on HyppTV with a two-month free preview available.
Boomerang is an all-animation network with a line-up of household names and contemporary cartoons programmed for both kids and their families. The channel offers exclusive, first-run content including new episodes of timeless favourites such as Tom and Jerry, Looney Tunes and Scooby-Doo, as well as premium acquisitions including Garfield, Pink Panther, Strawberry Shortcake, My Little Pony, Mr. Bean, Inspector Gadget, DreamWorks’ Turbo FAST and DreamWorks’ two Dragons series.
The channel is available in both English and Bahasa Malaysia, and is aimed at all kids aged 4-9 and their families. This year, audiences can expect a surge of new shows and episodes of familiar favourites with fresh, premium content from Warner Bros. Studios, including the recently-announced new series Wabbit and Bunnicula.
- Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. licenses global streaming rights to ‘Ninja Warrior’, ‘Unbeatable Banzuk’ 318 views | posted on April 15, 2021
- Jiangsu Broadcasting Corp. brings China’s stories to the international stage 62 views | posted on April 17, 2021
- Viu launches Viu Shorts! Thailand 61 views | posted on April 19, 2021
- Barco partners with Ideal Systems to strengthen visualisation capabilities for broadcast in the region 43 views | posted on April 15, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020