Kuala Lumpur – Boomerang, the global kids’ brand and companion channel to Cartoon Network, has launched in Malaysia on HyppTV with a two-month free preview available.
Boomerang is an all-animation network with a line-up of household names and contemporary cartoons programmed for both kids and their families. The channel offers exclusive, first-run content including new episodes of timeless favourites such as Tom and Jerry, Looney Tunes and Scooby-Doo, as well as premium acquisitions including Garfield, Pink Panther, Strawberry Shortcake, My Little Pony, Mr. Bean, Inspector Gadget, DreamWorks’ Turbo FAST and DreamWorks’ two Dragons series.
The channel is available in both English and Bahasa Malaysia, and is aimed at all kids aged 4-9 and their families. This year, audiences can expect a surge of new shows and episodes of familiar favourites with fresh, premium content from Warner Bros. Studios, including the recently-announced new series Wabbit and Bunnicula.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 177 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 111 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 101 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 41 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020