New York – AMC Global, the international AMC-branded television network, announced today that it has acquired the exclusive first window television rights to “Humans” from Endemol Shine International. The 8 x 60’ series will debut in most AMC Global territories in October with a second season to premiere in 2016.
In addition, AMC Global announced today the simultaneous worldwide premiere of “Into the Badlands,” the innovative 6 x 60’ martial arts drama series from AMC Studios. AMC Global channels in most territories* will debut the series in conjunction with AMC U.S. on 15 November at 10p.m. ET/PT and will then re-air in local time zones during primetime. The company previously announced it had secured exclusive first window international TV rights to the series.
One of this year’s most anticipated new series, “Fear the Walking Dead,” has received a 15-episode order for the second season which will air on AMC Global in 2016. The company recently announced that the first season will debut worldwide simultaneous to the AMC U.S. premiere on 23rd August at 9:00 p.m. ET/PT with repeats in local time zones during primetime.*
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 62 views | posted on August 12, 2020
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 59 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 56 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 40 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020