Ten Sports Network is committed to bring the best content to its viewers over the last 13 years. After launching Ten Sports Channel in 2002, the network portfolio has grown to currently 8 TV channels, 150 million households in over 20 countries. Ten Sports network is part of Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited.
The progressive outlook of the network will be continued in the coming months with the launch of new individual brand identity featuring new channel logos and a thematic communication complimenting the brand values.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 193 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 113 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 103 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 44 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020