Nippon Television Network Corporation (Nippon TV) announced that its highly-acclaimed anime series Parasyte -the maxim- is showing no signs of slowing down abroad.
Sentai Filmworks announced during their Anime Expo 2015 panel that Parasyte -the maxim- is heading to Adult Swim, basic cable’s #1 network with young adults for over a decade. According to Sentai Filmworks, “Humankind’s extinction begins this fall as Parasyte -the maxim– invades Toonami, the hugely popular Adult Swim block.”
Parasyte -the maxim– chronicles a silent, sinister alien invasion and follows 17-year-old Shinichi, whose life gets seriously complicated when one would-be invader assumes control of his right hand. Originally broadcast in Japan on Nippon TV, the series is produced by MADHOUSE and adapted from the groundbreaking sci-fi/horror manga created by Hitoshi Iwaaki.
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 114 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 65 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- 5 reasons why AXN’s ‘Lincoln Rhyme: Hunt for the Bone Collector’ needs to be on your watchlist 63 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Singapore High Court has blocked dozens of illicit streaming sites 57 views | posted on July 8, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020