Bloomberg Media Group has appointed Owen Franks as executive producer for Bloomberg Television Philippines. He joins from Al Jazeera where he worked as executive producer across its bureaus in Qatar, New York and San Francisco, and where he launched its 24-hour American news service and digital youth channel. Owen brings over 15 years of experience in broadcast, having also worked at the British Broadcasting Corporation as a senior producer in London. Now based in Manila, Owen will be responsible for editorial direction and all aspects of news programming and operations for Bloomberg TV Philippines.
In March 2015, Bloomberg Television announced a partnership with Cignal TV, Inc., a media company in the Philippines, to create Bloomberg Television Philippines, the country’s first 24-hour business news channel.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 50 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Tata Sky partners with Accedo to develop the user interface of its Smart Set-top box – Tata Sky Binge+ 42 views | posted on September 14, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 39 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 28 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020