Bloomberg Media Group has appointed Owen Franks as executive producer for Bloomberg Television Philippines. He joins from Al Jazeera where he worked as executive producer across its bureaus in Qatar, New York and San Francisco, and where he launched its 24-hour American news service and digital youth channel. Owen brings over 15 years of experience in broadcast, having also worked at the British Broadcasting Corporation as a senior producer in London. Now based in Manila, Owen will be responsible for editorial direction and all aspects of news programming and operations for Bloomberg TV Philippines.
In March 2015, Bloomberg Television announced a partnership with Cignal TV, Inc., a media company in the Philippines, to create Bloomberg Television Philippines, the country’s first 24-hour business news channel.
- Toonz Media Group joins forces with Ferly for ‘Kingdom of None’ 69 views | posted on June 8, 2021
- Han Ji-hyun stars in the popular k-drama ‘The Penthouse 3: War in Life’ 63 views | posted on June 7, 2021
- Firstlight Media names Jim Vinh to lead Asia-Pacific sales 61 views | posted on June 7, 2021
- NBC Olympics selects its audio consoles provider for production of Olympic Games in Tokyo 52 views | posted on June 7, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020