Singapore – Bomanbridge Media, announced that it closed a deal with Malaysia’s Media Prima for Japanizi, the hilarious, family-themed Format from Small World IFT, and the international game show series, Splatalot by Marble Media from Canada.
“Bomanbridge is well known in Asia for family-friendly, fun shows. We are thrilled to introduce Media Prima to the shiny crazy programme, Japanizi which will keep families coming back for more! Additionally, Media Prima’s audience will enjoy broadcasting Splatalot, featuring an international cast of kids challenged in a gladiator like arena! Bomanbridge is happy to provide plenty of laughter for Malaysians,” said Sonia Fleck, CEO of Bomanbridge Media.
- True crime documentary series ‘The Night Caller’ pre-sales from Abacus Media Rights 42 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- Ekaterina Yakushenko joins newly revamped THEMA RUS 42 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- Reed Exhibitions announces leadership change at Reed MIDEM 34 views | posted on September 29, 2020
- GoQuest Media signs international distribution rights for ‘Rats’ 31 views | posted on September 25, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020