Beijing – Letv Sports announced its strategic collaboration with MP & Silva to showcase a stellar line-up of sports content in China.
The partnership comprises Letv Sports’ acquisition of a comprehensive variety of top football properties in the region, including the Italian Serie A TIM, French Ligue 1, The Emirates FA Cup, Sky Bet Football League Championship, Capital One Cup, Scottish Professional Football League, Belgian Jupiler Pro League, the Brazil National Team Global Tour matches, the England National Team and Under-23 Home Friendly matches, and the recently concluded Copa America 2015. A majority of these rights have been acquired on an exclusive basis, which reflects Letv Sports’ ambition and vision in China’s emerging sport media industry.
With the goal of serving passionate football fans across China, Letv Sports plans to broadcast an unprecedented number of more than 1,800 live hours of top football matches per season on its digital broadcast platform with content from MP & Silva. The strategic partnership also includes an additional scope for developing joint projects in the future, which are currently under negotiation.
Lei Zhenjian, the CEO of Letv Sports, applauded the partnership, stating, “As the fastest growing sports company in China, Letv Sports is always looking to establish itself as a leader in this industry and invest in the world’s most compelling sports media rights. We are honoured to establish a close cooperative relationship with MP & Silva and aim to bring the best coverage of sports from around the world to Chinese sports fans. We’re delighted to have MP & Silva as an important strategic partner to help us to realize this goal.”
Marco Auletta, Chief Executive Officer of MP & Silva, also commented on the partnership: “Letv Sports has made impressive strides towards being a major player in the sports broadcast industry, and both our companies share a lot of synergy for potential growth, as well as the same enterprising spirit, ambition and drive for innovation. We look forward to complement each other with more collaborations in the future from this long-term strategic partnership.”
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 57 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 40 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 29 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 28 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020