FIGHT SPORTS lands multiple deals in Europe and Asia
CSI Sports, the provider of televised fighting content, announced three carriage agreements for its new 24/7 HD Network FIGHT SPORTS with Indonesian PayTV operator, MNC SKY VISION, following success on other platforms and demand for fighting content in this region, Finnish telco ELISA, its 2nd carriage deal in the Country and a renewal agreement with HITRON in Papua New Guinea.
The announcement reinforces FIGHT SPORTS’ rapid global expansion. Since launching in December 2012, CSI Sports has already secured a wide range of carriage agreements for its FIGHT SPORTS Network with operators in 24 countries across Europe and the Asia-Pacific region.
The programming line-up includes some of the most high profile LIVE World Title Boxing events (WBC, WBA, IBF and WBO), Championship Kickboxing, MMA, Martial Arts and exclusive Reality, Documentary and original programming series.
In addition, the MNC, ELISA and HITRON viewers can enjoy past fights from some of history’s most exciting Championship Boxing events from HBO Championship Boxing and some of the Greatest Classic fights with legendary fighters such as Mike Tyson, Lennox Lewis, Oscar De La Hoya and George Foreman from an exclusive selection of events that have grossed over USD$1B in US pay-per-view [PPV] revenue alone.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,538 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 113 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 104 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 96 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020