Arnaud Verlhac, Worldwide Distribution Director of Euronews said, “Thanks to our agreement in 2014, we immediately reached one million new households. It was a strong success for Euronews in Thailand. I’m thrilled that a couple months later, CTH chose the channel again and makes it available on its wide range of offers (cable, DTH, IPTV and mobile)”.
Sabrina Mimouni, Regional Distribution Manager Asia-Pacific added, “In Thailand, more people watch TV on their mobile devices than on TV screens. It was crucial to join the CTH mobile app. We are proud to announce that Euronews’ launch on the app has been a great success with more than 65,000 downloads”.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 92 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 51 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 45 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 35 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020