Lyon, France − Euronews reinforces its position on the Thai audiovisual market, thanks to an important extension of its distribution agreement with one of the major operators in the country, CTH.
Broadcast since last year via cable and satellite, the agreement includes the availability of Euronews on the CTH mobile app, on iOS and Android. The recently launched app counts more than 65,000 downloads.
Moreover, CTH subscribers can have a 24/7 access to the English service of Euronews on both ZIPtv (IPTV) and CTH Everywhere (mobile application).
- Blue Ant Media promotes Jamie Schouela to President, Global Channels and Media; Carlyn Staudt to Global General Manager, Love Nature 41 views | posted on September 24, 2020
- True crime documentary series ‘The Night Caller’ pre-sales from Abacus Media Rights 39 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- GMA Network launches new Asian-pop culture digital channel 37 views | posted on September 24, 2020
- Ekaterina Yakushenko joins newly revamped THEMA RUS 33 views | posted on September 25, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020