Taipei/Berlin − Da Vinci Media GmbH announced their new initiative in robotics and technology education, Da Vinci Innovation Labs (Da Vinci Labs).
The mission of Da Vinci Labs is to inspire an appreciation of science and technology in young people by using educational robotics as a progressive learning platform. Using industry leading robotics hardware and innovative coding software, Da Vinci Labs provides access to technical learning that is increasingly important for students in today’s digital economy.
With an emphasis on learning by doing and team based project work, Da Vinci Labs complements Asia’s educational system by offering an integrated STEM Curriculum. The purpose of STEM learning is to introduce concepts in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics using real world situations to enhance student’s skills in critical thinking, problem solving, and creativity. The curriculum is based on similar programmes at Stanford University and Carnegie Mellon University.
- Ampverse and POPS Worldwide collaborate to create video gaming content series 73 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- Nippon TV’s hit smartphone game, ‘HunterxHunter’ expands to Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau 72 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- All-new episodes of Marquee TV shows back on air from 13th July on ZEE5 Global 60 views | posted on July 13, 2020
- CNN International announces Selina Wang as new Asia-based correspondent 38 views | posted on July 14, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020