Taipei/Berlin − Da Vinci Media GmbH announced their new initiative in robotics and technology education, Da Vinci Innovation Labs (Da Vinci Labs).
The mission of Da Vinci Labs is to inspire an appreciation of science and technology in young people by using educational robotics as a progressive learning platform. Using industry leading robotics hardware and innovative coding software, Da Vinci Labs provides access to technical learning that is increasingly important for students in today’s digital economy.
With an emphasis on learning by doing and team based project work, Da Vinci Labs complements Asia’s educational system by offering an integrated STEM Curriculum. The purpose of STEM learning is to introduce concepts in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics using real world situations to enhance student’s skills in critical thinking, problem solving, and creativity. The curriculum is based on similar programmes at Stanford University and Carnegie Mellon University.
- Discovery, Inc. announces leadership changes in Asia Pacific 124 views | posted on August 3, 2021
- Stay entertained with these new and exciting releases from Viu this August 73 views | posted on August 2, 2021
- iQiyi to simulcast streaming ‘Girls Planet 999’ with Korea on 6 August 55 views | posted on August 5, 2021
- ‘Make a Wish’ from iQiyi’s Sweet On collection becomes a hit with its lovely human-cat couple 50 views | posted on August 3, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021