It’s the latest in a string of announcements from platforms and broadcasters alike as they seek to maintain a relevancy with a younger demographic that is moving away from linear television. Showtime and HBO have both made significant announcements in recent weeks.
“With Stream, Xfinity Internet customers can watch live TV from about a dozen networks – including all the major broadcast nets and HBO – on laptops, tablets and phones in their home. It includes thousands of on demand movies and shows to watch home or away and even comes with access to TV Everywhere and a cloud DVR,” said Matt Strauss, Executive Vice President and General Manager, Video Services for Comcast Cable.
Major networks, including the Comcast-owned NBC, CBS, ABC, Fox and The CW are all available.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 57 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 40 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 29 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 28 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020