Bomanbridge takes ’20 Little Piggy Banks’ to market
Singapore – Bomanbridge Media announced it has picked up the rights to license the game show format, The 20 Little Piggy Banks for Asia. The programme was created by Spanish producer Phileas Productions. The 20 Little Piggy Banks piloted in France, aired in Indonesia and is currently optioned in Turkey. Additionally, 7A Media is representing the show in LatAm.
In The 20 Little Piggy Banks game show, contestants compete to win grand prizes hidden in personalised banks. Players aim to accumulate as many “piggies” as possible by answering general knowledge questions. In the endgame all remaining piggies will be smashed to pieces to reveal the prizes. Along the way, there is the chance that contestants could leave empty-handed if they stumble across a black coin.
“Bomanbridge is excited to bring our Asian partners this family Format, perfect for the Chinese New Year season! Broadcasters are continually looking for fast—paced, fun-filled programmes and 20 Little Piggy Banks has a nice gimmick to it which can make it a real audience pleaser,” said Sonia Fleck, CEO of Bomanbridge Media. “We look forward to localising The 20 Little Piggy Banks around the region.”
- Meet the K-drama stars of the new series ‘Kairos’ on #TwitterBlueroom Live before its premiere 100 views | posted on October 23, 2020
- Netflix picks up Philippine adaptation of ‘Descendants of the Sun’ aired on GMA Network 62 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- BBC Studios, Bilibili sign new content sales and production agreement to bring the best of BBC to China 42 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- Netflix action-thriller ‘6 Underground’ becomes the first movie to receive a rebate for outsourcing its visual effects to Malaysia 39 views | posted on October 19, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020