Miami – Telemundo Internacional will be presenting their screening for the first time at Natpe Europe, one of the most prestigious television events in the region for Central and Eastern European market. With this presentation, clients will be able to enjoy from the company’s exclusive listing.
“This screening in Prague marks a historic milestone for Telemundo Internacional in Europe. We’re one of the few distributors that have maintained an important presence in the region, despite the challenges the industry has faced in the past few years. With this event we hope to recognise our clients that have always trusted in our product,” said Marcos Santana, President of Telemundo Internacional.
Telemundo Internacional’s listing is headlined with its most recent production from Telemundo Studios, Under The Same Sky, a love story which depicts the pursuit of happiness millions of immigrants face when they arrive to the United States in hopes of a better life. Starring Gabriel Porras and María Elisa Camargo, this telenovela brings to the screen a contemporary take on the classic story of an impossible love that has to overcome many obstacles for its happiness.
As part of the Super Series listing, Telemundo Internacional will be presenting the third season of the successful and Emmy International winning series, The Lord of The Skies. This season has broken records in the United States since its premiere, maintaining its number one position for Spanish shows in the nation during its 10 p.m. time slot. During the screening, they will announce upcoming Super Series premieres.
- Meet the K-drama stars of the new series ‘Kairos’ on #TwitterBlueroom Live before its premiere 136 views | posted on October 23, 2020
- Asian storytelling, reimagined: New genres, fresh opportunities for Asian creators at the Singapore Media Festival 2020 47 views | posted on October 21, 2020
- Hotstar launches in Singapore with exclusive streaming of the Dream11 IPL 2020 Playoffs and Final 43 views | posted on October 20, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights appoints distribution sales expert Hana Palmer as Head of Sales 37 views | posted on October 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020