Beverly Hills, Calif. − Starz has signed STARZ Original series Power creator, Executive Producer and show runner Courtney Kemp Agboh to an exclusive overall deal. Under the pact, Kemp Agboh will continue to serve in her current role on Power, which premiered its second season on 6 June with season premiere and total weekend Live+SD viewership results that established new originals record highs at STARZ.
“Courtney is a highly regarded show runner whose creative vision brings viewers into the two worlds of Power. We are extremely pleased to continue our relationship with Courtney in the coming years,” said Carmi Zlotnik, managing director of Starz.
Power is a visionary crime drama set in two different worlds − the glamorous New York club scene and the brutal drug trade. Power has been greenlit for a 10-episode third season and currently airs in more than 175 countries/territories worldwide.
“I am excited and proud to continue my work with Starz. They have been great creative partners in the development and growth of Power, and I hope to nurture our relationship through the life of this series and beyond,” said Kemp Agboh.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 50 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Tata Sky partners with Accedo to develop the user interface of its Smart Set-top box – Tata Sky Binge+ 42 views | posted on September 14, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 39 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 28 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020