Beverly Hills, Calif. − Starz has signed STARZ Original series Power creator, Executive Producer and show runner Courtney Kemp Agboh to an exclusive overall deal. Under the pact, Kemp Agboh will continue to serve in her current role on Power, which premiered its second season on 6 June with season premiere and total weekend Live+SD viewership results that established new originals record highs at STARZ.
“Courtney is a highly regarded show runner whose creative vision brings viewers into the two worlds of Power. We are extremely pleased to continue our relationship with Courtney in the coming years,” said Carmi Zlotnik, managing director of Starz.
Power is a visionary crime drama set in two different worlds − the glamorous New York club scene and the brutal drug trade. Power has been greenlit for a 10-episode third season and currently airs in more than 175 countries/territories worldwide.
“I am excited and proud to continue my work with Starz. They have been great creative partners in the development and growth of Power, and I hope to nurture our relationship through the life of this series and beyond,” said Kemp Agboh.
- Colors Kannada launches ‘BIGG BOSS Kannada’ Season 8 79 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- Fremantle acquires multi-territory production rights for ‘Good With Wood’ 56 views | posted on February 25, 2021
- Flame Distribution to handle global sales of ‘Life in Colour With David Attenborough’ 53 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- The Walt Disney Company Asia Pacific announces leadership team 53 views | posted on March 1, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020