Singapore –StarHub has unveiled its revamped customer incentives programme that will be the most rewarding and comprehensive to date in the Singapore info-communications industry. Recognising that customers are at the heart of its business, StarHub has beefed up StarHub Rewards, to enable them to earn and redeem points sooner, from a greater selection.
Partnerships to provide more avenues to earn StarHub Rewards Points
StarHub will be partnering online merchants to allow customers to earn Points even while shopping with other merchants, thus accumulating their StarHub Rewards Points faster. Agoda—a popular online hotel booking site—was the first online merchant partnering StarHub, and from 12 June, Shopback—a Singapore-based online start-up that connects consumers to popular e-merchants such as ASOS, Groupon, Lazada and Zalora—will come onboard too.
Every dollar spent at Agoda via starhub.com/agoda will earn one StarHub Rewards Point for StarHub customers. Customers who shop at Shopback via starhub.com/shopback may earn one or more StarHub Rewards Points. These Points can then be used to redeem a host of exciting deals and treats from StarHub Rewards across its Eat, Shop and Play catalogues, which includes over 50 merchants and brands. These include money-can’t-buy experiences such as exclusive opportunities to get up close and personal with TVB artistes and WWE stars. StarHub will also be partnering these merchants for one-off promotions, for instance those who book a hotel from Agoda for the month of June will earn three times the number of StarHub Rewards Points.
Greater selection for redemptions
Besides shopping and dining vouchers, customers can also use their Points to redeem discounts for StarHub services, and even make a donation to Care Corner Counselling Centre, MINDS Towner Gardens School or World Wide Fund For Nature. This is the only loyalty programme in Singapore that offers customers the opportunity and convenience to use their Points to make a tax-deductible donation to a social or environmental cause.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 93 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 54 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 45 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 37 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020