Scripps launches Polsat Food Network HD on UPC Poland
London – Scripps Networks UK & EMEA announced the launch of Polsat Food Network HD on UPC Poland. Polsat Food Network HD will be available from 29 June on channel 411 (Horizon) and 149 (UPC Mediabox) in the MAX package.
“Poland has become an increasingly important market given its size and opportunity for expansion within the pay-tv business. With an increased appetite for quality television content in the region, it is a logical next step for Scripps Networks to launch Polsat Food Network HD. Our partnership with UPC is now allowing even more viewers to access and enjoy the very best in food, entertainment and lifestyle programming, all in stunning HD”, said Phillip Luff, Managing Director, Scripps Networks UK & EMEA.
New viewers tuning in to Polsat Food Network HD will be able to enjoy hundreds of hours of exclusive programming in the best possible quality, from highly rated series such as Chopped, Bake with Anna Olson and Jeni and Olly’s West Coast Wine Adventure to local favourites including Ewa Cooks, Okrasa Reinvents Recipes and What to Cook: Robert MakÅ‚owicz.
- Netflix picks up Philippine adaptation of ‘Descendants of the Sun’ aired on GMA Network 57 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- BBC Studios, Bilibili sign new content sales and production agreement to bring the best of BBC to China 40 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- Netflix action-thriller ‘6 Underground’ becomes the first movie to receive a rebate for outsourcing its visual effects to Malaysia 36 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- Hotstar launches in Singapore with exclusive streaming of the Dream11 IPL 2020 Playoffs and Final 32 views | posted on October 20, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020