Scripps launches Polsat Food Network HD on UPC Poland
London – Scripps Networks UK & EMEA announced the launch of Polsat Food Network HD on UPC Poland. Polsat Food Network HD will be available from 29 June on channel 411 (Horizon) and 149 (UPC Mediabox) in the MAX package.
“Poland has become an increasingly important market given its size and opportunity for expansion within the pay-tv business. With an increased appetite for quality television content in the region, it is a logical next step for Scripps Networks to launch Polsat Food Network HD. Our partnership with UPC is now allowing even more viewers to access and enjoy the very best in food, entertainment and lifestyle programming, all in stunning HD”, said Phillip Luff, Managing Director, Scripps Networks UK & EMEA.
New viewers tuning in to Polsat Food Network HD will be able to enjoy hundreds of hours of exclusive programming in the best possible quality, from highly rated series such as Chopped, Bake with Anna Olson and Jeni and Olly’s West Coast Wine Adventure to local favourites including Ewa Cooks, Okrasa Reinvents Recipes and What to Cook: Robert MakÅ‚owicz.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 180 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 112 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 102 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 43 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020