Mister Maker’ tour to head back to Australia for 2016
Zodiak Kids announced that CBeebies favourite Mister Maker will be returning for a new Australian tour with Live Nation in the middle of 2016, which will include dates in New Zealand for the first time.
Following Mister Maker’s sell out season at the prestigious Sydney Opera House earlier this year he also returns to Australia at the end of this month for his first National tour. The tour is fast approaching sell out with over 30,000 ticket sales to date and Social Media promotion for the tour has seen a single Facebook post reach over 110,000 people. A raft of shows will take place accoss seven different cities including Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Newcastle, and Canberra.
Graham Kennedy, Head of Family Entertainment, Live Nation Australia & New Zealand said,
“Mister Maker is clearly the hottest live family ticket in Australia. The word of mouth after his January sell out shows was that Phil Gallagher and his team deliver a truly entertaining show that both the children and parents enjoy – lots of smiling faces as people are leaving and the feedback from the public has been amazing! We are looking forward to extending our relationship with Zodiak Kids and Mister Maker in 2016 and increasing the tour footprint to incorporate New Zealand along with more Australian cties.”
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 114 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 86 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 54 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 44 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020