FOR-A is showcasing a range of its video and audio solutions at this week’s Telemundo Show. The show takes place 16-19 June at the World Trade Center in Mexico City, and FOR-A is exhibiting within the booth of its equipment dealer AMTEC.
“Telemundo is a major Latin American broadcasting event that attracts many top professionals in the industry,” said Mario Rodriguez, FOR-A’s Latin American Sales Manager. “The region is an important area for FOR-A, and we’re happy to be exhibiting at the show to show our latest technologies and build our relationships with Latin American customers.”
One highlight of FOR-A’s booth is its video switchers, including the new HVS-2000 unit, which can be used for SD, HD, 3G and 4K productions, and allows up to 48 inputs/18 outputs or 40 inputs/22 outputs (optional). The switcher offers exclusive features, including MELite™, which allows a traditional AUX bus to transform into a functional Mix Effects with cuts, mix, wipes, keys, and DVE including full preview. The HVS-2000 recently began shipping worldwide and is ideal for a wide variety of video production applications. FOR-A is also showcasing its cost effective HVS-100 portable video switcher, which includes mixed HD/SD input, frame synchronizing, a built-in Web server, clip memory feature, re-sizing engine, 2.5D wipe effects, DVE, Chroma keyer and DSK.
FOR-A is also showing Fujitsu’s high-performance IP-920 video transmission equipment. The Fujitsu technology uses advanced MPEG-4 AVC technology encoding, known as H.264, to perform real-time transmission of HDTV at low bit rates over DVB and broadband IT networks, and is capable of operating at less than 99ms back-to-back latency.
- Toonz Media Group joins forces with Ferly for ‘Kingdom of None’ 69 views | posted on June 8, 2021
- Viu offers a special treat to frontline food delivery heroes of Singapore 52 views | posted on June 9, 2021
- KC Global Media expands distribution in Cambodia, Malaysia, and the Philippines 50 views | posted on June 10, 2021
- Red Fiber offers special deals and sets expansion goals for seamless customer experience in the Philippines 36 views | posted on June 10, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020