Singapore/Paris – Eurosport announced that it has secured the exclusive media rights for the UEFA Europa League, in Singapore. This agreement with UEFA − the governing body of football in Europe − runs for three years from the 2015/2016 season.
The deal follows the UEFA Champions League rights signed by Eurosport for Singapore in April, also on an exclusive basis and for the upcoming three seasons, which demonstrates the channel’s focus on delivering the best sports content.
“Europa League on Eurosport in Singapore builds on our game-changing acquisition of the Champions League in April. We are dedicated to investing in premium sports properties, and we are delighted to offer Singapore football fans two major tournaments of European club football. With the U.S. Open and Tour de France already available on Eurosport in Asia, these football acquisitions make Eurosport an even stronger proposition,” said Peter Hutton, Chief Executive Officer, Eurosport.
Every match day, Eurosport will make the live matches and highlight shows available to its viewers through its linear, online and OTT services.
- The Asia TV Forum & Market and ScreenSingapore officially opens its virtual doors on 1 December 97 views | posted on December 1, 2020
- Viddsee is empowering Asian storytellers through meaningful content 79 views | posted on December 2, 2020
- TechStorm makes landmark debut in Taiwan with Taiwan’s Portico Media and ONLINE MEDIA’s 4gTV 67 views | posted on December 3, 2020
- Astro presents compelling vernacular content for December 49 views | posted on December 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020