Singapore/Paris – Eurosport announced that it has secured the exclusive media rights for the UEFA Europa League, in Singapore. This agreement with UEFA − the governing body of football in Europe − runs for three years from the 2015/2016 season.
The deal follows the UEFA Champions League rights signed by Eurosport for Singapore in April, also on an exclusive basis and for the upcoming three seasons, which demonstrates the channel’s focus on delivering the best sports content.
“Europa League on Eurosport in Singapore builds on our game-changing acquisition of the Champions League in April. We are dedicated to investing in premium sports properties, and we are delighted to offer Singapore football fans two major tournaments of European club football. With the U.S. Open and Tour de France already available on Eurosport in Asia, these football acquisitions make Eurosport an even stronger proposition,” said Peter Hutton, Chief Executive Officer, Eurosport.
Every match day, Eurosport will make the live matches and highlight shows available to its viewers through its linear, online and OTT services.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 66 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 34 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 32 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- MIP Cancun Online+ and All3media International announce judges for second ‘Formats Pitch Competition’ 32 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020