Seoul, Korea – CJ E&M announced that its Digital Studio introduces new beauty infotainment show Hyoyeon’s One Million Likes featuring Hyoyeon from one of the most popular K-Pop idols Girls’ Generation.
Hyoyeon will star as a host and the herald of K-beauty to share her unique lifestyle on SNS. In each episode, Hyoyeon challenges to get one million likes on her SNS with the most popular Korean trends on beauty, fashion, food and exercises. For the first episode, Hyoyeon tried her bobbed hair for the first time to reach one million likes, which has already garnered tremendous hits on her Instagram.
Hyoyeon’s One Million Likes will air on CJ E&M’s lifestyle-focused network OnStyle as well as its official YouTube channels and Instagram @hy100mlike and Hyoyeon’s personal account @watasiwahyo on Fridays at 12pm (K.S.T.) from 12 June.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 101 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 79 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 63 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 50 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020