Hong Kong – FOX International Channels (FIC) announced that the closing episode of StarWorld’s hit reality series Asia’s Next Top Model (AsNTM) Season 3 recorded the highest finale ratings ever in the show’s history on StarWorld in Singapore and the Philippines when it aired across Southeast Asia.
Across both countries, season 3 was on average the highest-rated season of the reality series. Ratings increased more than 140% amongst a wide general audience aged 4+ as well as young female viewers from late teens all the way up to mid-thirties, a key target audience for StarWorld.
In Singapore, the finale telecast made StarWorld the No. 1 ranked western general entertainment cable channel in that timeslot amongst all people 4 years+ as well as women aged 18-39.
In the Philippines, StarWorld also claimed the top spot amongst all general entertainment cable channels in the finale telecast timeslot amongst all people 2 years+. Even more impressively, the channel was ranked the #1 cable channel overall in the country in that timeslot amongst female viewers aged 16-34.
Fans also burned up the social media space discussing the finale episode online, with more than 306,125 conversations generated surrounding the finale episode on the show’s social media channels. The total number of online conversations around the show since this season began airing is 5,436,937, and still growing. The hashtag #AsNTM3Finale was top trending on twitter worldwide as well as in Indonesia, the Philippines and the city of Hanoi during the telecast and continued well into the evening, garnering more than 47,000 tweets. Asia’s Next Top Model as a search term was trending amongst the top three topics in Singapore and the Philippines. Web search interest on Google for ‘AsNTM,’ ‘AsNTM3,’ and ‘Asia’s Next Top Model’ doubled worldwide during the finale telecast, with more than 20,000 searches in Philippines alone, for Asia’s Next Top Model on the day of the finale telecast.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 114 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 86 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 54 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 44 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020