Toronto, Canada – 9 Story Media Group is pleased to announce that it has secured a multitude of sales for its kids and family content across Asia, as it builds momentum and expands its presence within the territory. Nearly 350 half hours of content have been sold to broadcasters in Thailand, Singapore, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Korea.
Thailand’s TV3 has acquired 130 half hours of content, including first seasons of preschool favourites Daniel Tiger’s Neighbourhood (80 x 11’), Peg + Cat (80 x 11’) and Monkey See Monkey Do (26 x 7’). The broadcaster has also acquired all 3 seasons of the popular live action science series Finding Stuff Out (42 x 22’).
Singapore based Mediacorp has also licensed several series, including first seasons of Peg + Cat (80 x 11’) and Get Ace (52 x 11’); along with the fourth season of the popular adventure comedy Wild Kratts (26 x 22’).
- ‘The Rookie’ starring Nathan Fillion is coming to AXN Asia starting 23 February 108 views | posted on February 19, 2021
- Viu to showcase 11 new Korean dramas in February and March 90 views | posted on February 19, 2021
- Flame bids farewell to its founder John Caldon 59 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- U-NEXT enters licensing partnership with ViacomCBS for a selection of new series from SHOWTIME® to premiere in Japan 58 views | posted on February 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020