Mumbai − Hindi General Entertainment Channel &TV is all set to air the Indian edition of the internationally acclaimed singing reality show The Voice. Owned by Talpa Media, the format is touted as one of the most successful and groundbreaking vocal competitions across the globe. With 60 local productions entertaining audiences in more than 180 countries and over 500 million viewers around the world, The Voice is now ready to find India’s most promising vocalists. Produced and adapted by Endemol, The Voice India is slated to air this June on &TV.
The Voice is the purest form of a singing reality show where the contestants are chosen through ‘blind auditions,’ only on the basis of their voice and not appearance. For an unprecedented show like this, the channel has roped the best in the industry as the mentors who not only have a distinct voice that sets them apart but also striking personalities − Himesh Reshammiya, Mika, Shaan and the gorgeous Sunidhi Chauhan.
Talking about the format, Mr. Rajesh Iyer, Business Head, &TV said, “We are excited to present viewers with The Voice, a show which is already a global sensation as one of our biggest non-fiction offerings. The show takes a unique route in its selection process and focuses on quality of talent which differentiates the format. For the first edition, we have a formidable panel of coaches that includes country’s best musicians that will mentor new talent.”
- Canal+ and Cmore journey to ‘Eden’ with All3media International 99 views | posted on June 21, 2021
- K-drama lead actor Song Seon-Heon returns with a new investigative crime drama ‘Voice 4’ on tvN 64 views | posted on June 18, 2021
- Globecast partners with Viaccess-Orca and MainStreaming for new end-to-end OTT Platform, App development 62 views | posted on June 21, 2021
- iQiyi Original K-drama series ‘Jirisan’ completes filming 59 views | posted on June 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020