Hong Kong filmmakers will showcase their latest cinematic projects at Marché du Film, the world’s largest film market, which opened on 13 May and continues through 22 May in France. Marché du Film is part of the concurrent 68th Festival de Cannes (Cannes Film Festival).
This year, the Hong Kong Pavilion includes four Hong Kong exhibitors organised by the Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC), namely, All Rights Entertainment Ltd, China 3D Digital Distribution Company Limited, Edko Films Ltd and Fortune Star Media Ltd. At Marché du Film, another 10 Hong Kong companies will showcase their latest productions and seek business and partnership opportunities at individual stands or offices.
Spotlight Hong Kong
“The Hong Kong Pavilion will once again promote Hong Kong’s vibrant and creative film industry to international markets,” said HKTDC Service Promotion Director Jenny Koo, who added that the pavilion will take advantage of growing interest in Asian cinema at Cannes.
The Big Screen
A number of Hong Kong companies will take advantage of the event to screen their latest offerings between 14−18 May. They include Helios, Little Big Master, SPL 2 – A Time For Consequences and The Taking of Tiger Mountain.
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 62 views | posted on August 12, 2020
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 59 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 56 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 40 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020