International Emmy winner Precious Pearl will premiere on the Omni channel. It will go on air on the time slot traditionally dedicated to Brazilian telenovelas.
The beautiful Precious Pearl, which tells a story of love between working-class Amelia (Bianca Bin, ‘The Enchanted Tale’) and millionaire Franz Hauser (Bruno Gagliasso, ‘The Enchanted Tale’), and little Pearl, the couple’s daughter, has already conquered the international market. Channels Telemundo (USA), Teledoce (Uruguay), Armenia Public TV (Armenia), TV5 (Mongolia), and media group EPG (South Korea), among others, have also placed a bet on the ability of the telenovela to delight their audiences.
Precious Pearl has cinematic scenes recorded in the Himalayas and exquisite period sets and costumes, which contribute to the unique atmosphere of the plot that takes place in the 1930’s and 1940’s. In Brazil, the telenovela was seen by over 26 million people per day (source: Ibope). ‘Precious Pearl’ also fared well in Portugal. Aired by the Globo basic channel, the telenovela constantly ranked among the 5 most watched cable TV shows in the country (source: GFK).
- Discovery, Inc. announces leadership changes in Asia Pacific 120 views | posted on August 3, 2021
- Disney’s ‘Jungle Cruise’ to stream on Disney+ with Premier Access from 30 July 76 views | posted on July 30, 2021
- Stay entertained with these new and exciting releases from Viu this August 65 views | posted on August 2, 2021
- Tata Sky Binge delivers aggregation across 11 streaming apps, powered by ThinkAnalytics 58 views | posted on July 30, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021