Tokyo − NHK will welcome delegates from the public broadcasting organizations of about 50 countries and regions to INPUT 2015, the global conference of public television services, which this year comes to Tokyo from 11th to 14th May. This is the first time in INPUT’s 39-year history for the conference to be hosted to Japan.
INPUT 2015 in Tokyo
Term: 11th to 14th May 2015
Venue: Hyatt Regency Tokyo (1st Basement Floor)
*For the members of media who wish to cover this event, please contact NHK Press Office.
What is INPUT?
INPUT, the International Public Television Conference, is the place where public broadcasters address their shared theme of what content needs to be broadcast in order for public broadcasting to survive. It is an international conference for viewing and discussing their programmes and learning production techniques from each other.
The programmes are divided into 5 categories – Cross Media, Children and Youth, Factual Programmes, Tailor-Made for INPUT and Live Television – and 24 sessions are held during the 4-day conference term.
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 58 views | posted on August 12, 2020
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 58 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 52 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 40 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020