Singapore − Discovery Networks Asia-Pacific (DNAP), a division of the number-one pay TV programmer Discovery Communications, announced that its flagship brand Discovery Channel continues to maintain its lead as the number-one regional channel across Asia-Pacific amongst all cable/satellite viewers. These results are according to the latest survey by IASAP (IPSOS Affluent Survey Asia-Pacific), formerly known as PAX (Pan-Asia Cross Media Study), under which Discovery Channel held the top spot for fifteen years running.
Enrique Martinez, Acting President and Managing Director, Discovery Networks Asia-Pacific said, “Our value lies in the strength and appeal of our brands. Discovery’s leading position is further amplified by the results from Peoplemeter where we have performed consistently well. Together with our hyper focus on deepening local presence in individual markets and investing in must-have content, solid research findings like these help power our efforts with partners as we continue to grow our business and audience share.”
Discovery Channel commands at least 50% more exclusive monthly audience compared to key competitors. It is the leading regional channel among Affluent adults and High Net Worth individuals, and the most-watched channel among PMEBs (Professionals, Managers, Executives, Businessmen), BDMs (Business Decision Makers) and Top Management.
- Nippon TV’s award-winning drama series ‘Mother’ Thai version wins Best Script Writing at the 25th Asian Television Awards 131 views | posted on January 18, 2021
- Period drama ‘Last Madame’ named Best Digital Fiction Series at the 25th Asian Television Awards 114 views | posted on January 18, 2021
- Anchor-turned-actor Ivan Tai cast in RTM miniseries ‘A.I in Love’ with Janna Nick and Dini Shcatzmann 101 views | posted on January 18, 2021
- ‘The Witch of Kings Cross’ to be released worldwide on Amazon, iTunes, Vimeo, and GooglePlay on 9 February 77 views | posted on January 18, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020