CJ E&M sells hit dramas to Starhub and Media Prima
Seoul, Korea –CJ E&M has signed a bulk deal with partners to sell its original dramas to StarHub in Singapore and Media Prima’s 8TV in Malaysia. Each operator will air over 200 hours of major hits produced by CJ E&M in 2014, as well as of this year’s full lineup.
The popularity of CJ E&M’s content has been on a steady rise among audiences outside Korea. StarHub and 8TV plan to deliver such latest hits along with the upcoming lineup of 2015, some of which will begin their production soon. These drama series are scheduled to air every Thursday and Friday at 10.30pm on 8TV, and every Sunday at 9.30pm on VV Drama from 31 May.
“We are excited to introduce CJ E&M’s latest popular titles to viewers in Singapore and Malaysia during primetime hours. It is meaningful that those renowned channels in their respective countries have decided to air our content with dedicated programming. Through our ongoing partnership with StarHub and 8TV, we look forward to presenting the best of Korean content,” noted Jang-ho Seo, Head of CJ E&M’s Content Sales Department.
- Colors Kannada launches ‘BIGG BOSS Kannada’ Season 8 79 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- Fremantle acquires multi-territory production rights for ‘Good With Wood’ 56 views | posted on February 25, 2021
- Flame Distribution to handle global sales of ‘Life in Colour With David Attenborough’ 53 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- The Walt Disney Company Asia Pacific announces leadership team 53 views | posted on March 1, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020