American Ninja Warrior (ANW), the U.S. spin-off of the TBS sports entertainment programme Sasuke, is back! All new Season 7 to start airing this summer on 25 May. Last summer, Season 6 of ANW was a notable success, winning its time slot during 11 of 14 weeks in the coveted 18-49 age demographic. Versus the prior summer, ANW grew by 18% in 18-49 and by 7% in total viewers.
As it did last season, ANW will air as a two-hour programme in prime time on two national television networks − the terrestrial NBC network and the cable Esquire Network.
The qualifying rounds for ANW7 began in Venice Beach, Los Angeles, on 13 March and include five other major U.S. cities – Houston, Kansas City, Orlando, Pittsburgh, along with an all military shoot with current and retired military members in Long Beach, California.
Qualifiers are scheduled to last until the middle of May. The elite few athletes who progress to the finals will take on the world’s most difficult obstacle course − the four stages of Sasuke, recreated in full scale on the world-famous Las Vegas Strip.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 58 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 43 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 30 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 28 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020