Airbus Defence and Space and Cisco seal agreement
Airbus Defence and Space and Cisco announced a new global partner agreement that will combine their complementary technology strengths in the defence, security and satellite communication industries to create innovative products and systems in software-defined networking, cyber security, mobility, cloud, data intelligence and the Internet of Things (IoT). The agreement comprises access to sales and technology training, joint go-to-market activities, as well as joint solution and service development.
Building on a long-standing and successful relationship between the two companies, the expanded, collaborative alliance combines Airbus Defence and Space’s industry expertise and solutions with Cisco IT, networking and communications products. This will help enable the two companies to bring together their knowledge and expertise and collaborate on industry-leading service offerings and solutions for the defence, security and aerospace industries.
The partner agreement between Airbus Defence and Space and Cisco also expands the two companies’ sales collaboration globally and accelerates coordinated joint go-to-market activities at both global and country levels.
As part of the agreement, Cisco will provide Airbus Defence and Space with an extensive range of industry leading networking, design and engineering expertise from Cisco Services along with networking equipment and infrastructure. At the same time Airbus Defence and Space global sales and engineering teams will have access to Cisco sales and technology training programs, such as Cisco Sales Expert and Cisco Vertical Solutions Architect.
Airbus Defence and Space becomes a Cisco Global Specialty Integrator, enabling it to embed Cisco technologies into its own systems and solutions in all geographies where a strong resilience and a high quality of networking services are required. The agreement will enable Airbus Defence and Space to partner directly with Cisco globally and resell selected networking technology and collaborate in the development of new solutions.
- Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. licenses global streaming rights to ‘Ninja Warrior’, ‘Unbeatable Banzuk’ 228 views | posted on April 15, 2021
- Zee and Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. announce new co-production partnership 91 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- Anime titles from Medialink Group’s Ani-One library to start streaming on Mediacorp’s meWATCH platform 77 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- SynProNize and ATV take Turkish drama series ‘Hercai’ to Pakistan 49 views | posted on April 12, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020