Vme Tv expands nature programming with Off the Fence
Miami, FL— Vme TV has inked a deal with Off the Fence to broadcast a total of 75 hours of nature-focused, educational programming, beginning May 2015. The array of factual content to air on Vme TV aims to provide a fresh perspective across a range of topics including environment, wildlife, climate and cultures.
Off the Fence has been praised with more than 80 recognitions including those awarded by Royal Television Society, Emmy, Golden Panda and Grand Teton.
“Vme TV is pleased to collaborate with Off the Fence and expose our viewers to programming that is rich with knowledge and cultural learning,” said Doris Vogelmann, Vme TV’s vice-president of programming. “We hope to engage families and build on their understanding of their surroundings with content that will offer them a fascinating learning experience.”
This agreement with Off the Fence complements Vme TV’s mission − to provide enriching, quality programming for Hispanic Americans in the United States. By airing these programmes, the network offers viewers a superior viewing experience that is entertaining for the entire family while simultaneously peaking interest in learning.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 193 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 113 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 104 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 45 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020