Miami – Following the success of Telemundo’s Super Series in the United States, Telemundo Internacional presents to MIPTV buyers the timeslot that is revolutionising the U.S. network’s primetime, offering a lineup of more than 300 hours of action packed short formats featuring A-list talent who masterfully portray the powerful stories of their resilient characters. Available to buyers are Acero, Woman of Steel (Señora Acero), the title that placed first in its timeslot among U.S. Hispanic Networks on repeated nights; The Lord of the Skies (El Señor de los Cielos), whose first season won the 2014 International Emmy Award for Non English Language Prime Time Program and has its third season currently in production, soon to air on Telemundo; and Masters of Paradise (Dueños Del Paraíso), the production with the second highest rated premiere in the history of Telemundo in the United States.
Along with this, Telemundo Internacional continues to promote its telenovela catalogue, headlined by Telemundo’s Land of Honor (Tierra de Reyes) and Les Miserables (Los Miserables).
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 66 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 59 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 49 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Olympic Channel documentary ‘Rulon’ about the extraordinary journey of an ordinary man to premiere 21 July 48 views | posted on July 6, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020