Cannes − TCB Media Rights, the London-based rights ownership and distribution business has agreed a deal with Discovery Networks Asia-Pacific at MIPTV 2015 for two of its slate headliners, Wicked Inventions and What on Earth?
Like A Shot Entertainment’s Wicked Inventions (30 x 30’) originally produced for Viasat History looks at the improbable history of such everyday inventions as the Swiss army knife and the saddle; and WAGTV’s What on Earth? (6 x 60’) for Discovery Science U.S., attempts to solve mysteries — the exact location of the Garden of Eden, or the cause of a whirlpool in the ocean the size of Connecticut — from images taken by satellites in space
The deal was brokered by Mem Bakar for TCB and Lynn Ng, Director of Programming for Asia Pacific.
- True crime documentary series ‘The Night Caller’ pre-sales from Abacus Media Rights 42 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- Ekaterina Yakushenko joins newly revamped THEMA RUS 42 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- Reed Exhibitions announces leadership change at Reed MIDEM 34 views | posted on September 29, 2020
- GoQuest Media signs international distribution rights for ‘Rats’ 31 views | posted on September 25, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020