Cannes − TCB Media Rights, the London-based rights ownership and distribution business has agreed a deal with Discovery Networks Asia-Pacific at MIPTV 2015 for two of its slate headliners, Wicked Inventions and What on Earth?
Like A Shot Entertainment’s Wicked Inventions (30 x 30’) originally produced for Viasat History looks at the improbable history of such everyday inventions as the Swiss army knife and the saddle; and WAGTV’s What on Earth? (6 x 60’) for Discovery Science U.S., attempts to solve mysteries — the exact location of the Garden of Eden, or the cause of a whirlpool in the ocean the size of Connecticut — from images taken by satellites in space
The deal was brokered by Mem Bakar for TCB and Lynn Ng, Director of Programming for Asia Pacific.
- Zee and Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. announce new co-production partnership 81 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- Anime titles from Medialink Group’s Ani-One library to start streaming on Mediacorp’s meWATCH platform 73 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- SynProNize and ATV take Turkish drama series ‘Hercai’ to Pakistan 44 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- Winsing Animation brings new content to MIPTV 42 views | posted on April 9, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020