Studio 100 Media signs deal with France TV Distribution
Cannes – Studio 100 Media announced a new digital distribution agreement with France TV Distribution. The agreement gives MCN francetv all rights to manage channels in France, on YouTube and Dailymotion for several internationally renowned brands from Studio 100 Media’s portfolio.
The titles available on the free digital platforms include the classic series’ Blinky Bill (52 x 30’) and Flipper & Lopaka (78 x 30’) and the pre-school 3-D animation Zigby (52 x 11’).
Commenting on the deal, Julien Borde Executive Director New Projects of France Televisions said, “We are delighted to join forces with Studio 100 Media and to welcome Zigby, Blinky Bill and Flipper & Lopaka in our leading multichannel kids offer. French children and their parents will enjoy discovering their adventures in non linear as they have enjoyed them on TV for years!”.
- Colors Kannada launches ‘BIGG BOSS Kannada’ Season 8 74 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- Fremantle acquires multi-territory production rights for ‘Good With Wood’ 54 views | posted on February 25, 2021
- Flame Distribution to handle global sales of ‘Life in Colour With David Attenborough’ 51 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- The Walt Disney Company Asia Pacific announces leadership team 48 views | posted on March 1, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020