Cannes – Star China’s Vivian Yin, Chief Representative, Star China and VP of Starry Productions, announced the acquisition of MBC’s number #1 rated Format, Infinite Challenge. The 10 year old format won the time slot in Korea for successive years. The acquisition of this format marks an evolution for Star China as they now step into the factual entertainment and reality genres.
“Star China is very excited to bring MBC’s top rated Format Infinite Challenge to Chinese audiences. We are confident that this unique show will be a hit in China. We have a strong history of creating and producing the country’s top rated Formats such as The Voice of China and Sing My Song and look forward to taking Infinite Challenge to that level,” said Yin, “We thank MBC for entrusting Star China with their most prized Format.”
This past weekend, MIPFormats showcased the Infinite Challenge among several hundred top global Format producers, buyers and distributors at the 5th Annual MIPFormats conference. The group studied the unique variety programme and demonstrated how it was turned into a Format programme.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 77 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 39 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 35 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 34 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020