Munich – New partners in the kids’ business: Beta Film and the highly acclaimed producers of NRK Super will join forces in the family entertainment sector. At this year’s MipTV in Cannes, starting next week, Beta Film will present for the first time a slate of award-winning NRK Super original productions, including ready-made productions as well as formats. In addition, both partners will work on developing co-productions with national and international broadcasters. NRK Super is the most award-winning kids’ channel compared to its production volume and was recently honored with prestigious awards such as the Prix Jeunesse and the Emmy Kids Award. Beta Film is one of the largest distributors for TV and new media outside the U.S.
Hildri Gulliksen, Head of NRK Super said, “We were in dialogue with several different distributors, and chose Beta because they have a good track record of distributing content for children. They are professional, have interesting plans in how to reach out to the clients – and they can handle both ready-mades and formats, scripted and non-scripted. In addition, they are nice people and fun to work with”.
Eric Welbers, managing director Beta Film said, “With NRK Super we share the same values – to create and distribute family entertainment programs on a very high-quality level. I am thrilled that Beta gets the chance to help this outstanding kids’ programming travel around the world”.
- New Smithsonian Channel series ‘Dogs With Extraordinary Jobs’ features dogs working to make the world a better place 95 views | posted on June 14, 2021
- DreamWorks launches its brand-new virtual world, Dream Heroes 95 views | posted on June 15, 2021
- Cignal TV, TV5, Smart, and PLDT join forces to deliver multi-platform world-class coverage of the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 90 views | posted on June 14, 2021
- NTV strikes deal with Walter Presents for ‘Murderous Fever’ 46 views | posted on June 14, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020