Australia − Movideo has announced two new Director roles to its expanding Global Leadership Team.
As Director of Product, Ashok Seshadri will be based out of the companies head office in Melbourne and will be responsible for the roadmap of the Movideo Platform and Movideo HUB.
Ashok has been in the technology arena for more than 14 years having worked for Intel, Samsung, and Ooyala. He joins the Movideo team from Ooyala where he was the product lead on the platform side of the business managing the API stack, asset management system (DAM), data model and workflow engine. Most recently his efforts involved launching a next gen best of breed SOA based video platform including a state of the art DAM and media specific workflow engine. During his career he has held roles including those of design engineer, marketing manager, and has been involved heavily in roadmap and strategy management, and product management. He graduated from Georgia Institute of Technology at Atlanta, GA with a major in Computer Engineering and holds an MBA from Santa Clara University in Finance and International Business.
Yogaesh Ramasundaram will join the Movideo team as Director of Engineering, the second of the two newly created roles also based in the Melbourne headquarters. As Director of Engineering, Ramasundaram will be responsible for the platforms architecture including continually optimizing products, solutions, quality and performance. Yogaesh Ramasundaram offers 11 years of accomplishment laden experience in the IT industry, having been a part of the engineering leadership team at Ooyala and Samsung Music, Yogaesh brings valuable insight and knowledge about the media space. Most recently, he was a strategic and tactical contributor for the video platform team at Ooyala, managing core platform teams responsible for delivering Yaveo, the Hispanic OTT program from DirecTV and the next gen, SOA based, SaaS video platform. Beginning his career in the Information Management industry as a Java programmer, Yogaesh quickly grew into a Project Leader and then a manager, gaining experience on multiple technologies, domains, CMMi Level 5 delivery processes and Agile methodologies. Focusing the next several years on Architecture and Engineering leadership, Yogaesh was a part of the Engineering leadership team and the head of the Open Source Practice, at a Seattle based startup. Yogaesh has a Master’s Degree in Software Engineering Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani and a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science and Engineering Thiagarajar College of Engineering.
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 85 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 75 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- The Asia TV Forum & Market and ScreenSingapore officially opens its virtual doors on 1 December 72 views | posted on December 1, 2020
- Silvergate Media prepares to launch season two of award-winning animated series ‘Hilda’ 50 views | posted on November 27, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020