Mumbai – With its Sunday Double Dhamaka film festival, India’s iconic movie channel, MAX2 proves that there is nothing as ‘too much of a good thing’. The movie bonanza will present viewers with a double movie treat of their favourite legendary Bollywood superstars through back-to-back movies every Sunday at 4 pm and 7 pm through the month of April.
Commencing 5 April, the film line-up has Chi Chi superstar Govinda in two movies Rajaji and Hadh Kar Di Aapne that showcase the actor’s comic timing at its best. On 12 April the Bollywood star in focus is Dharmendra whose movies Ghulaami and Chupke Chupke will showcase him in versatile roles. The following week will have legendary actor Amitabh Bachchan in his angry young man avatar in Ganga Ki Saugand and as a budding singer in Yaarana. The festival ends with a tribute to the patriotic superstar Manoj Kumar on 26 April through his two movies Kranti and Roti, Kapada Aur Makaan.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 98 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Celestial Tiger Entertainment launches KIX on MultiChoice’s DStv in Africa 37 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Singaporean Tyen Rasif wins ‘Asian Dream’ 29 views | posted on September 23, 2020
- Blue Ant Media promotes Jamie Schouela to President, Global Channels and Media; Carlyn Staudt to Global General Manager, Love Nature 26 views | posted on September 24, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020