Keshet International (KI), the global distribution arm of Keshet Media Group, unveiled its exciting new trivia game show, Trade Up and comedy format Imported. Both will launch at MIPTV 2015.
Trade Up is a trivia game show of risk and reward which can earn families the ride of their lives. Arriving at a huge hangar with various cars of increasing value, two families go head to head to win their dream car. Already seated in the car they want to drive home, each family must work together to answer a trivia question and select the key which represents the right answer to start the engine…but there are two teams playing and only one can win. Each family must employ tactics to make their rival’s game more difficult and “knock them out” – only after they have eliminated their opponents can they turn their attention to winning the prized car. If the key turns in the ignition it’s theirs! But now the family is faced with another dilemma: Do they drive away with the car they have won – or Trade Up to the next one?
Trade Up presents vast branded content opportunities on and off screen, and has already attracted several major brand partners in Israel.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10.4k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 69 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 57 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- ITV Studios presents its exciting content slate at its inaugural Fall Festival 44 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020