Cannes — Hub Media (Singapore) and Piamonte Group TV (Spain) have announced a partnership for distribution of content on a non-exclusive basis. Piamonte has appointed Hub Media as an official representative of Piamonte’s library for distribution in Asian and Middle Eastern territories. Titles from the catalogue include historical content such as The Early Christians, Century Reforms and Values on Cinema.
As part of the partnership, Piamonte will be representing Hub Media’s kids and factual content in Africa, Europe and the Americas. “There is a demand for quality content everywhere and this partnership proves that quality content can travel in spite of language and geographical barriers. We’re excited to bring our local content to nonAsian markets and we look forward to introducing Spanish content to our Asian counterparts,” said Abdul Rashid Budin, Vice-President of Hub Media Group.
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 31 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- Short-format OTT platform Biiggbang Amusement launches as it aims to have the world’s largest content library 30 views | posted on January 19, 2021
- GoQuest Media locks in distribution deal with Telekom Srbija 28 views | posted on January 19, 2021
- A+E Networks® continues commitment to women in front of and behind the camera with ‘Women in Global Entertainment (WGE): Power Profile’ at virtual NATPE 2021 26 views | posted on January 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020