CJ E&M introduced a new fashion reality show in four years using social networking sites, titled Heart_a_tag. K-Pop fashion icon Tiffany and popular model known as a second winner of Korea’s Next Top Model Guys & Girls in 2014 Lee Cheol-Woo will host the show.
Girl’s Generation’s Tiffany and model Lee Cheol-Woo
Title Heart_a_tag means a combination of heart button and hashtag on social networking sites to show people’s preference. The infotainment show will deliver the latest fashion trends by exploring celebrity guests’ fashion items as well as people’s preference posted on SNS.
Among various interesting segments, ‘Blind Tournament’ finds emcees and guests’ preference with images of 12 celebrities who covered up their faces. The first episode, which aired on 24 April, featured Denim as a main topic for discussion. Former Mnet’s Unpretty Rapstar contestant Jessi who has been one of Tiffany’s closest friends over ten years, appeared as a guest to share her opinions on various items.
- Hong Kong FILMART Online to open on 15 March 75 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- The Walt Disney Company Asia Pacific announces leadership team 74 views | posted on March 1, 2021
- Cottonwood Media to launch production of the premium period live-action kids’ series ‘Theodosia’ 39 views | posted on March 1, 2021
- Lee Seung-gi makes K-drama comeback with ‘Mouse’ to be aired on tvN 30 views | posted on March 3, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020