Melbourne, Australia – Galaxy Pop’s hit animated series Get Ace has been nominated for Best TV Series For Kids at the prestigious 2015 Cartoons On The Bay – Pulcinella Awards.
Cartoons On The Bay is an international television and cross-media animation festival that takes place annually in Venice, Italy.
The news comes hot on the heels of Get Ace’s first prize win for Best Animation at the Australian Writers Guild Awards, Best Music for Children’s Television at the Screen Music Awards and most recently the nomination for Best Children’s Television Series at the Australian Academy of Cinema and Television Arts Awards.
Get Ace, produced by Galaxy Pop’s show runners Gian Christian and Dina McPherson for Network TEN’s youth-focused digital channel ELEVEN, has recently been greenlit for a second season having topped the ratings with its first season broadcast. The first series, distributed by 9 Story Media Group, has recently been sold to ABC (Australia), TVNZ (New Zealand), TVE (Spain), E Junior (UAE), Zoom (Israel) and Cartoon Network’s sister channel Boing (France).
The series follows the adventures of hapless geek Ace McDougal who, after being accidentally fitted with a pair of hi-tech super-spy braces, finds himself thrown into a world of espionage and adventure.
- The Singapore High Court has blocked dozens of illicit streaming sites 75 views | posted on July 8, 2020
- Banijay unveils new identity and portfolio 69 views | posted on July 8, 2020
- Ampverse and POPS Worldwide collaborate to create video gaming content series 63 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- Nippon TV’s hit smartphone game, ‘HunterxHunter’ expands to Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau 60 views | posted on July 10, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020