FremantleMedia International takes Paul Abbott’s ‘No Offence’
London – FremantleMedia International (FMI) has struck a deal with AbbottVision to take the outrageous new police procedural series No Offence to international buyers worldwide. Created by the acclaimed screenwriter Paul Abbott (Shameless, State of Play), No Offence is produced by AbbottVision for the UK’s Channel 4. The series is set to premiere in 2015.
Set in a close-knit policing unit located on the wrong side of Manchester, North West England. No Offence follows a committed team of officers as they crack down on crime and attempt to enforce the law in this chaotic community. At the helm is the sharp and savvy Inspector Vivienne Deering, played by Joanna Scanlon (The Thick of It), alongside her ‘right hand’ women, DC Dinah Kowalska, (Elaine Cassidy – The Paradise, Harper’s Island) and DS Joy Freers (Alexandra Roach – The Iron Lady, Utopia). Further to dealing with the daily grime, the team suddenly have their hands full when a big case involving a twisted serial killer emerges. The squad is pushed to its limit and Deering and her team are determined to tackle this disturbing case by whatever unconventional and unorthodox means possible.
- New Smithsonian Channel series ‘Dogs With Extraordinary Jobs’ features dogs working to make the world a better place 95 views | posted on June 14, 2021
- DreamWorks launches its brand-new virtual world, Dream Heroes 95 views | posted on June 15, 2021
- Cignal TV, TV5, Smart, and PLDT join forces to deliver multi-platform world-class coverage of the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 90 views | posted on June 14, 2021
- NTV strikes deal with Walter Presents for ‘Murderous Fever’ 47 views | posted on June 14, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020