FremantleMedia International takes Paul Abbott’s ‘No Offence’
London – FremantleMedia International (FMI) has struck a deal with AbbottVision to take the outrageous new police procedural series No Offence to international buyers worldwide. Created by the acclaimed screenwriter Paul Abbott (Shameless, State of Play), No Offence is produced by AbbottVision for the UK’s Channel 4. The series is set to premiere in 2015.
Set in a close-knit policing unit located on the wrong side of Manchester, North West England. No Offence follows a committed team of officers as they crack down on crime and attempt to enforce the law in this chaotic community. At the helm is the sharp and savvy Inspector Vivienne Deering, played by Joanna Scanlon (The Thick of It), alongside her ‘right hand’ women, DC Dinah Kowalska, (Elaine Cassidy – The Paradise, Harper’s Island) and DS Joy Freers (Alexandra Roach – The Iron Lady, Utopia). Further to dealing with the daily grime, the team suddenly have their hands full when a big case involving a twisted serial killer emerges. The squad is pushed to its limit and Deering and her team are determined to tackle this disturbing case by whatever unconventional and unorthodox means possible.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 101 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 79 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 63 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 50 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020