Lyon, France − Michael Peters, CEO of Euronews, has entrusted Dorota Smaggia with the task of developing product strategy, a role she will carry out as a member of the Executive Board.
For 25 years, Dorota has specialised in launching innovative activities − from television and themed music channels, to digital platforms and media, open source, and recently social video advertising. She has acquired a very strong, international understanding of the markets for digital content, especially those in Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
Michael Peters, CEO of Euronews, said, “I am delighted to welcome Dorota Smaggia, whose career has focused on the exploration of new sectors. Her aspiration to keep ahead of the trends in the distribution of content and services, through traditional channels and new media everywhere in the world, is a great asset for developing the product strategy of Euronews”.
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 50 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 45 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- Banijay Rights new sales structure in LATAM, Canada, and German-speaking territories 45 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- ‘Beyblade Burst’ TV series now airing on RTV Indonesia via Animasia Studio 42 views | posted on January 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020