Lyon, France − Michael Peters, CEO of Euronews, has entrusted Dorota Smaggia with the task of developing product strategy, a role she will carry out as a member of the Executive Board.
For 25 years, Dorota has specialised in launching innovative activities − from television and themed music channels, to digital platforms and media, open source, and recently social video advertising. She has acquired a very strong, international understanding of the markets for digital content, especially those in Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
Michael Peters, CEO of Euronews, said, “I am delighted to welcome Dorota Smaggia, whose career has focused on the exploration of new sectors. Her aspiration to keep ahead of the trends in the distribution of content and services, through traditional channels and new media everywhere in the world, is a great asset for developing the product strategy of Euronews”.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 93 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 54 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 45 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 37 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020