Keshet International (KI), the global distribution arm of Keshet Media Group, has sold seasons one and two (28 x 30′) of its finished U.S. hidden camera show, Deal With It to Viacom International Media Networks’ Comedy Central Africa (which reaches more than 50 territories in sub-Saharan Africa).
Following an earlier sale to Comedy Central UK which is already airing the laugh-out-loud series, and an extended second season on TBS, Deal With It has proved itself a sound buy for broadcasters looking for solid English language comedy content that travels effectively.
Evert van der Veer, Head of Comedy Central, Africa, said, “We are delighted to add this fun new celebrity spin to the classic hidden camera show format to our portfolio in sub Saharan Africa.”
Keren Shahar, MD Distribution at Keshet International, said, “Deal With It U.S. globally recognisable celebrity cast and universal humour make it an extremely versatile and reliable property.”
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 35 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- Short-format OTT platform Biiggbang Amusement launches as it aims to have the world’s largest content library 31 views | posted on January 19, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 30 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- GoQuest Media locks in distribution deal with Telekom Srbija 29 views | posted on January 19, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020