Keshet International (KI), the global distribution arm of Keshet Media Group, has sold seasons one and two (28 x 30′) of its finished U.S. hidden camera show, Deal With It to Viacom International Media Networks’ Comedy Central Africa (which reaches more than 50 territories in sub-Saharan Africa).
Following an earlier sale to Comedy Central UK which is already airing the laugh-out-loud series, and an extended second season on TBS, Deal With It has proved itself a sound buy for broadcasters looking for solid English language comedy content that travels effectively.
Evert van der Veer, Head of Comedy Central, Africa, said, “We are delighted to add this fun new celebrity spin to the classic hidden camera show format to our portfolio in sub Saharan Africa.”
Keren Shahar, MD Distribution at Keshet International, said, “Deal With It U.S. globally recognisable celebrity cast and universal humour make it an extremely versatile and reliable property.”
- Meet the K-drama stars of the new series ‘Kairos’ on #TwitterBlueroom Live before its premiere 136 views | posted on October 23, 2020
- Asian storytelling, reimagined: New genres, fresh opportunities for Asian creators at the Singapore Media Festival 2020 47 views | posted on October 21, 2020
- Hotstar launches in Singapore with exclusive streaming of the Dream11 IPL 2020 Playoffs and Final 43 views | posted on October 20, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights appoints distribution sales expert Hana Palmer as Head of Sales 37 views | posted on October 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020