Los Angeles – AXS TV and its companion network HDNet Movies has signed a long-term distribution agreement with the National Cable Television Cooperative (NCTC). As part of the deal, NCTC’s participating member companies will continue to be able to provide their respective subscribers with AXS TV’s and HDNet Movies’ linear services on demand, and exclusive TV Everywhere content.
“NCTC is a valued partner and an integral component to our carriage growth,” said Jeff Cuban, AXS TV’s executive vice president. “With this renewal, NCTC’s members can continue to enjoy and interact with AXS TV’s programming lineup of concerts, series, celebrity interviews, live sports and music festival broadcasts, as well as HDNet Movies’ box-office hits.”
“NCTC is pleased to continue our partnership with AXS TV and HDNet Movies on behalf of our member companies, allowing them to provide the music and movie programming that their customers enjoy,” said Judy Meyka, NCTC’s EVP of Programming.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 45 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 40 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 40 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 39 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020