Hong Kong – Warner TV is set to wow audiences in Asia with an all-new look debuting on March 15. The channel is armed with a reworked logo, refreshed branding, a raft of premiere content express from the U.S. – as quick as 12 hours after original telecast in selected markets – as well as the new tagline: “Get into It”.
Fans of the most compelling TV series from the U.S. are in for a treat. Leading the charge this month on Warner TV is the new DC Comics-inspired series, IZombie, a smart, tongue-in-cheek take on what life is like as an animated-corpse detective. In March, this will complement other comic-book heavy-hitters Arrow and Gotham, and then in May, it will join another superhero series The Flash as well as the gripping new series Stalker.
Later in the year, new dramas Proof and Public Morals are joined by the latest instalments of The Last Ship and Murder in the First and returning comedy hits The Big Bang Theory and Two and a Half Men. Movie marathons – featuring the biggest blockbusters from Warner Bros. – will run on weekends to round out the channel content.
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 114 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 65 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- 5 reasons why AXN’s ‘Lincoln Rhyme: Hunt for the Bone Collector’ needs to be on your watchlist 61 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Singapore High Court has blocked dozens of illicit streaming sites 57 views | posted on July 8, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020